Saturday, August 18, 2012

Beauty BAN!?

Hey everyone! I lately have been feeling like I have been spending so much money and beauty products. I feel that its maybe the spur of the moment purchase that gets me, as well as the fact that its summer and I have WAY to much time on my hands.

I feel that because school is rolling around for me, and my family and I are getting ready to move out for our home reno (we are tearing the inside of our house down!) I should really go on a Beauty Ban. I really want to save up for my new bedroom and bathroom, because although my parents will be giving me money to buy new products for my room, I still want to have some money to invest in that.

You're probably thinking what exactly is a beauty ban? A beauty ban is basically a ban for beauty products. I will not be buying any makeup (i will get into the details of that later!) for a certain amount of time. Because we are moving out next month, I have decided to be on this ban until our home reno is finished, which is 4-5 MONTHS!

When I say I am not allowing myself to buy makeup, their are some openings.

What I AM ALLOWED to Buy:

  • Foundation
  • Concealer
  • Setting Powder
  • Corrector
WHAT I AM NOT ALLOWED TO BUY:
  • Blush
  • Bronzer
  • Eye Shadow
  • Beauty Kits
  • Lip Gloss
  • Primer
  • Setting Spray
  • Mascara
  • Brushes
  • Tint
  • Highlighter
I hope you guys will do this with me!! If you have anymore products to add to the NOT ALLOWED TO BUY area, comment below or email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment