Saturday, September 22, 2012

Benefit Cosmetics How To Look The Best At Everything Complexion Kit Review

This kit has everything you need in order to have you looking FABULOUS!
Hey everyone! I am so sorry for my lack of videos and blog posts! I recently started high school and have been slowly getting comfortable with my new environment. With that being said, I have had a ton of homework the past 2 weeks, which takes time away from making videos and doing what i love most, this! I hope you enjoy this review, and hopefully, this review will get the ball rolling for me to do more throughout the week!

Today I wanted to do a review in Benefit Cosmetics's How To Look The Best At Everything which is a Sephora exclusive set. I was really quite impressed with the selection of complexion products you receive considering the price.

In this kit, you get 4 deluxe sized products and this kit comes in three shades; light, medium and deep.

Step 1. The POREfessional

The POREfessional is a pore minimizing primer that smooths over your skin like silk! This formula is light-weight, silky, oil-free and translucent and will help your foundation and concealer stay on all day! When applying this primer with your hands, you really feel the silkiness and freshness this product gives.

Step 2. Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation


Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow liquid foundation does not only look good on you, but also has ingredients in the formula and will have you amazed! This foundation is brightening, plumping and has vitamin C and E derivatives known to prevent signs of aging!  This foundation also has SPF 25 PA(+++). Light; Champagne Medium; Honey Deep; Amber.

Step 3. Boi-ing Concealer

This concealer is an AMAZING concealer. At first, I wasn't quite sure about this concealer, but once I started using it, it actually is quite creamy, and has full coverage. I enjoy using the lighted shade provided under my eyes to brighten them up, and then the other shade for redness, pimples and other things that need extra strength! Light; 01 and 02 Medium; 02 and 03 Deep; 04 and 05

Step 4. Hello Flawless Powder

This Hello Flawless Powder is quite full coverage powder foundation and is also a fabulous setting powder. You get the same shade as the liquid foundation.
Light; Champagne Medium; Honey Deep; Amber

Summary
What is it?: A complexion kit that helps your complexion look young and healthy
How Much?: $36CAD
Selection: 3 shades; light, medium and deep
Where can I buy This?: Sephora.com/Sephora

1 comment:

  1. awesome review! glad to see that you are back from your 2 week absence! i love your videos and hope that you will continue to make videos and write blog posts!

    ReplyDelete