Wednesday, June 26, 2013

BEAUTY HAUL!

I went over to Sephora recently and picked up a few goodies I thought I would share with you.

  1. Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! Foundation in 'I'm Pure For Sure, Ivory'
    1. The reason as to why I got this shade, when I am normally a 'Honey' was because that shade becomes deeper throughout the day. It oxidizes, making me look dark. The other reason why I went up the shade range that much was because all the ones after, including my old shade 'Champagne' has too much yellow undertones in it. However, 'Ivory' still looks like my skin and doesn't oxidize as much. This shows how blendable and the range of colours I can fit into!
  2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in "Dollface"
    1. Super excited about this. I've tried it once and it looks so natural and is the perfect everyday pink!
  3. Clinique Cubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in "Curvy Candy"
    1. I've tried this line for about a month, with "Graped-Up," but this one is so amazing. The other shade was getting a bit boring and too dark for my liking. Curvy Candy brightens it up and is amazing! It provides amazing moisture!
  4. Josie Maran Coconut Watercolour Cheek Gelée in "Poppy Paradise"
    1. I am SO excited for this product. I really do like it from what i've tried out. The colour is super natural and is very hydrating to the cheeks. It feels really moisturizing when being put on the hand. I am super curious to see where this product will take me!
  5. Beauty Blender
    1. This was a must. I wanted another sponge as my old one has really taken a beating over the past year! I love Beauty Blenders and hopefully travel safe with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment