Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Power To The Primers! Benefit 'That Gal' Brighting Primer Review

This review is going to be about Benefits 'That Gal' brighting primer. 


The Packaging:

The packaging of this primer is one of the cutest I've ever seen! Its pink! Which will make me buy it anyway! The packaging of the actual product is quite unique for it reminds me of a play-doe toy. When you turn the knob at the bottom of the product, the pink strawberry smelling product comes out from the top, looking like spagetti because the tops have little holes for it to come out! 

What else you need to know:



This silky foundation will give you a glow you need to go from dull to darling! I love this for I have dulllll skin, and it will give me a brightened and luminous glow that I think everybody wants! 

It contains light-reflecting pigments to help brighting all skin tones. It also helps to soothe the skin with chamomile and raspberry extracts. 

Would I recommend this?

I feel that this is a primer that is great, espcially if you have dull skin, this is right up your ally. However, I feel that there are other primers like the POREfessional that will do justice too. This is not a super unique product that no other company has, but worth trying out!!

Summary:

What is it?: A brighting primer to go from Dull to Darling
How much?: $29 USD, $34 CAD
Rating: B+/A-

No comments:

Post a Comment