Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Love For Benefit Cosmetics.

As you can probably tell by the posts I have, I surely enjoy writing, recording and talking about Benefit Cosmetics. From there moisturizers to mascaras, I have it all! My love for this brand is known by my family, friends and tweeps.

I first started wearing makeup in January 2012. I was on youtube one day looking up all the Modern Family stars, and clicked on a video with Sarah Hyland talking about what's in her makeup bag. She pulled out Confessions of a Concealaholic and said it was by Benefit. The kit looked interesting, I looked up the brand. The logo of Benefit Cosmetics rang a bell in my head, I had seen it before. I went into my bathroom and looked at the Christmas gifts I had gotten. Turns out, my sister had given my the I'm Glam Therefore I am beauty kit. I got so excited! From that moment on, I was hooked on all things Benefit.

I was at my local mall, Oakridge, my mom and I had spilt up in the mall, and I headed towards the Murale store. I went to the Benefit section, and saw Confessions of a Concealaholic. I wanted it. I decided that I had enough money to buy it, so I did. Being me, nothing could go perfectly, as in, my mother not knowing. As I was paying for it, my mom walks into the store and yells my name, I had a heart attack. She wasn't supposed to know I was here. Luckily, she had a gift card to the store, and I got $20 off. To this day, I still check the website for new and exciting products and write them down, so I can pick them up the next time I go to Sephora or Murale.

No comments:

Post a Comment